Servings: 4 | Calories: 139 | Total Fat: 1 gm | Saturated Fats: 0 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 32 mg | Carbohydrates: 26 gm | Dietary fiber: 5 gm | Sugars: 17 gm | Protein: 8 gm
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almonds with skins, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 cups raspberry yogurt (here’s the recipe, just change out strawberry spread for raspberry)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine oats, almonds and cinnamon. Stir in melted coconut oil to combine with other ingredients. Line a cookie sheet with parchment, spread oats evenly and bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden. Stir after 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
You’ll like have leftover granola. This granola is a wonderful snack or topping. Try adding rasins or other dried fruit without added sweeteners.
Alternate yogurt, granola and berries in 4 parfait glasses.
Choose other berries if you prefer.Posted on September 5th at 6:38 PM
Has a total of: 135 Notes